In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be able to lead small/medium urban development projects and related activities with minimal guidance;
- Supporting the Senior Engineers and Project Managers, whilst liaising with the designers and drafting teams to ensure designs are delivered on time;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Project Lead or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 3 years' experience in NSW as a post-graduate Civil Design Engineer;
- A solid understanding in the use of DRAINS, MUSIC and 12D or Civil 3D;
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including the design of bulk earthworks, stormwater and local roads
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established engineering consultancy who are working on complex and varied public domain and infrastructure projects with an extensive pipeline of work!
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!