In this role you will be responsible for:
- Running transport infrastructure projects and related activities with minimal guidance;
- Supporting the Senior Engineers and Project Managers, whilst liaising with the designers and drafting teams to ensure projects are delivered on time;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Engineering Lead or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 3 years' experience in QLD as a Civil Engineer;
- Previous experience working on transport infrastructure projects in Queensland, focused on roads and highways projects;
- Exposure to working with local councils and TMR standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a dynamic, transport engineering specialist consultancy with brilliant relationships with the City of Gold Coast and DTMR, ensuring an extensive project pipeline.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!