Due to project growth, a national multidisciplinary engineering consultancy is looking to add a Civil Engineer to their team in the Brisbane CBD.
This role will see you working on major land development projects across SE QLD across residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Further responsibilities include:
- The hands-on design and delivery of roads, drainage, bulk earthworks and sewage etc.
- Supporting the Senior Civil Engineer and Team Leaders in the design of subdivisions.
- Project management and autonomy over your designs.
- Client interaction with local councils and developers.
We are looking for candidates who have the following attributes:
- Minimum 4 years' local experience working in SE QLD as a Civil Engineer
- RPEQ/CPEng accreditation, or the desire to achieve it
- Experience of working with DRAINS, MUSIC, Hec-Ras and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of 12D and/or Civil 3D is highly advantageous
- A demonstrable track record of working on land development projects in Australia
Apply via the link or contact Matt King on 0474206173 for a confidential discussion.