Talent Web are looking for Civil Designers and Engineers with 3-5 years 12D modelling experience, working on land development projects, to be based permanently in South East Melbourne.
The company are an established civil engineering consultancy who have worked on land development projects in Victoria, 50-1000 lots, for over 30 years. The company operates a flexible working model with the ability to work from home when needed, technical support and autonomy over career development.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Technical Discipline Leads in delivering design and documentation
- Mentoring junior members of the team and assisting with training activities
- Coordinating with councils and developers to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Designing major subdivisions, including the design of local roads, drainage, sewage and water and earthworks
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience in Australia as a Civil Designer
- Proficiency with 12D modelling software
- DAS accreditation with the MRWA (not a necessity)
- Experience mentoring junior designers and engineers
Candidates should have at least 3 years' experience working in Australia in a similar role and be proficient using 12D software.
If you have all of the skills and attributes above please apply today or contact Matt King on 0474206173 for a confidential discussion.