In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working on infrastructure, roads projects and related activities with minimal guidance;
- Supporting the Senior Engineers and Project Managers, whilst liaising with the designers and drafting teams to ensure designs are delivered on time;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Project Lead or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- 3+ years' experience in as a post-graduate Civil Design Engineer;
- A solid understanding in the use of DRAINS, MUSIC, 12D and/or Civil3D;
- Previous experience working on infrastructure and roads projects;
- A strong work ethic and a desire to grow in their next role.
This is a key role at a pivotal stage in the growth of the Darwin business for this consultancy, providing you with an opportunity for exponential career development within the business.
Some other great perks for this role are competitive salary packaging, flexible work arrangements, great social events, corporate discounts, additional leave for great work/life balance and much more! This is a fantastic opportunity with an established, national engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work under the guidance of a highly experienced and well-respected Senior management team.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!