You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of subdivisions across the SEQ region;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to drafting techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Senior Drafters and Engineers and getting projects completed within agreed time frames;
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 2-3 years' drafting experience in civil design in a similar local role in SEQ;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- An interest in developing your technical skills in 12D design;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Proficient knowledge of recent versions of AutoCAD software;
- Previous experience working on subdivision projects in Australia.
This is a great opportunity for a tenacious Civil Drafter to join an established consultancy with offices across SEQ, with a solid pipeline of residential and commercial projects.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!