In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design of residential and commercial projects and related activities under the guidance of the Senior Designer and Engineers;
- Working in a team of civil design professionals, whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Providing and taking a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Project Managers.
- Liaising with the planners, surveyors and design team internally to produce designs on behalf of local councils and property developers.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Civil Drafter or Designer;
- Proficiency in the usage of AutoCAD software and, ideally, 12D;
- Previous experience working on property development projects, including the design of bulk earthworks, stormwater and local roads;
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established land development consultancy who are the leaders in the local market. If the lockdown has got you chasing a move out of the cities and you're looking to establish a new life then this opportunity is the one for you.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!