In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the drafting of large urban development projects and related activities using AutoCAD software;
- Supporting a team of civil design professionals as well as working autonomously to deliver your own projects;
- Liaising internally with the design and engineering teams to deliver the drawings on time and accurately.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 3 years' experience in VIC as a Civil Drafter;
- Solid skills in the usage of AutoCAD software;
- Previous experience working on land development projects;
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work and are growing across their design offices and town planning teams across multiple offices.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!