In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare civil engineering designs using AutoCAD;
- Prepare design registers, including deliverables, compliance requirements, and make recommendations to supervising engineers relevant to suitable mitigation strategies for client benefit;
- Ensure subdivision drawings are drafted accurately in conjunction with the Senior Engineers;
This is a great opportunity at a very exciting time for this consultancy who has recently opened new offices in QLD due to continued business growth. It's a great role for a Civil Draftsperson who is looking to transition into 12D design over the coming months.
Candidates should have the following to be considered:
- 2-3 years' experience as a Civil Drafter in SEQ;
- Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering, or an approved equivalent;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and ideally 12D, but this is not a necessity;
- Strong background in subdivisions, stormwater, and/or road designs.
Apply via the link or give me a call on 0474206173 for a confidential discussion on the role and the company.