An established national multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are seeking to hire a Civil Designer with 12D experience to join their team in Sydney. This role offers the chance to gain experience working on major transport infrastructure projects across NSW.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Development of earthwork design solutions to the satisfaction of the client's requirements
- Ensure designs and associated documents are accurate
- Maintain consistent design drafting standards across projects
- Provide technical support and assistance within the discipline team
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A collaborative attitude and nature with excellent communications skills
- Experience using 12D to design and deliver transportation projects, including road and rail infrastructure
- At least 3 years' local experience in NSW as a Civil Designer
- Previous experience working on transport infrastructure projects including highways and rail projects
- Knowledge and understanding of utilities engineering and being able to coordinate this into your design
The successful candidate will join at an exciting time for this company and will be offered a fantastic work environment on market leading projects. You will work for a company that boasts great work-life balance, and flexible working arrangements; as well as an attractive package with an enviable career path.
Interested? Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!