In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design of road and highways projects and related activities under the guidance of the Senior Designers;
- Working in a team of civil design professionals, whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Senior Designer or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 5 years' experience in WA as a Civil Designer;
- Intermediate skills in the usage of MX and/or 12D software;
- Previous experience working on roads and highways projects, including the design for local and rural roads as well as highways;
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established, national engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work and are growing across a number of offices and teams at present.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!