In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design of road and highways projects and related activities under the guidance of the Senior Designers;
- Working in a team of civil design professionals, whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Senior Designer or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 5 years' experience in TAS as a Civil Designer;
- Intermediate skills in the usage of 12D, Autocad and/or OpenRoads software;
- Previous experience working on roads and highways projects, including the design for local and rural roads as well as highways.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established, national engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work and are growing across a number of offices and teams at present. This opportunity also provides options for flexible working hours and working from home benefits.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!