In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare civil engineering designs using 12D and AutoCAD;
- Prepare design registers, including deliverables, compliance requirements, and make recommendations to supervising engineers relevant to suitable mitigation strategies for client benefit;
- Undertake Site Inspections to ensure design intent is being implemented during the construction phase;
- Mentoring junior 12D users in best practice of subdivision design.
- 5-10 years' experience as a Civil Designer in NSW;
- Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering, or an approved equivalent.
- Proficient in 12D, AutoCAD.
- Strong background in subdivisions, stormwater, and/or road designs.