In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead medium sized design projects alongside a close team of experienced engineers, designers and drafters. You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects for tier 1 developers, local councils and state government.
As a Civil Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design of large brownfield projects as well as subdivisions;
- Liaising with the engineering team and ensuring design deadlines are met;
- Assisting with the drafting workload when needed;
- Liaising with clients and managing client relationships on a regular basis;
- Contributing to the continued development of design processes, using 12D or Civil 3D.
- Previous experience in QLD or NSW as a Civil Designer;
- Knowledge of QLD design standards and guidelines;
- Proficient skills in the use of 12D or Civil 3D software;
- Previous experience working on urban development and/or subdivision projects, including the design of bulk earthworks, storm water and local roads;
Click APPLY or contact Matt King on 0474 206 173 for more information.