A specialist land development engineering and surveying company in Newcastle is looking to add to their civil engineering capability with a Civil Designer.
The company are a locally owned, specialist civil engineering specialist who have been operating in the Hunter and Central Coast area for over 30 years. They have a hugely social working environment as well as truly flexible working conditions.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Producing designs of large greenfield subdivisions, including the associated utilities, local roads etc.
- The design of bulk earthworks and stormwater drainage
- Peer reviewing colleague designs
- Supporting the Civil Engineers in design delivery
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' local experience working on subdivision projects in Australia
- Proficiency using Civil 3D/Civil Site Design software
- Experience using 12D software can be considered for more experienced designers
- A project background working on greenfield and brownfield developments up to 100 lots
The client can also consider a more experienced Civil Designer to join them, as well as flexible working arrangements including 4 days per week.
Interested? Contact Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply today!