In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design of land development projects as well as transport infrastructure under the guidance of the Design Manager;
- Working in a small team of design professionals to design and draft projects for local councils and TMR;
- Undertaking on the job training, should you require it, to upskill your AutoCAD skills into digital modeling with 12D or Civil 3D.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- 1-3 years' experience in QLD as a Civil Designer or Drafter;
- Experience using AutoCAD in a civil design consultancy environment;
- Experience using 12D or Civil 3D, although this is not a necessity;
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including the design of bulk earthworks, stormwater and local roads;
This is a rare opportunity for a Junior Designer or Drafter to upskill and learn how to work as a civil designer in a tight-knit team with an extensive pipeline of work across regional Queensland.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!