In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design of residential, industrial and commercial subdivisions and related activities;
- Working in a team of civil design professionals, whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Managing your own design projects;
- Mentoring junior designers and design engineers in the use of civil design software, focused on Civil 3D.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 6 years' experience in NSW as a Civil Designer;
- Proficiency in the usage of Civil 3D and AutoCAD software is ideal, however 12D experience with a desire to adapt to Civil 3D will also be considered;
- Extensive experience working on urban development projects, including the design of bulk earthworks, stormwater and local roads;
This is a fantastic opportunity with a global engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work and are growing across a number of offices and teams at present. The team culture is one of the best around with awesome, modern offices near transport links.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!