In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be able to lead urban and land development projects and related activities with minimal guidance;
- Managing a team of Civil Engineers, Designer and Drafters whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Attending site inspections to ensure projects are running smoothly;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Project Lead or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
- Undertake business development activities and continue to diversify the project portfolio into transport infrastructure.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 10 years' experience in NSW as a Civil Engineer;
- CPEng accreditation ideal but not a necessity;
- A solid understanding in the use of DRAINS, MUSIC, Hec-Ras and 12D;
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including the design of bulk earthworks, drainage and local roads
- Project management experience, working on multiple projects at once, delivering them on time and within budget;
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established engineering consultancy with an extensive pipeline of projects, who are looking to diversify their service offering for their clients.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!