Talent Web is partnered with an Australian multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in St Leonards, Sydney, who are looking for a Civil Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis to undertake geometric road design.
This is an engineering design role suited to a Designer Engineer with a strong engineering background, working on roads and highways projects in NSW with RMS. You will be responsible for the following:
- Civil design and modelling using 12D software
- Working on geometric road design, as well as drainage
- Getting involved in the design from concept to delivery
- Ensure that tasks undertaken meet appropriate technical standards and the requirements of the client
To be successful in your application you will ideally demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering OR diploma in civil design
- 3-7 years experience of delivering geometric projects within a consultancy environment in NSW
- Experienced user of 12D design software
- Project exposure to roads and drainage within the public domain
This is a great role with an extensive pipeline of work across their NSW offices, as well as a supportive senior members of the team who have built their careers with the company.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link now!