In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be able to lead smaller land development projects and related activities with minimal guidance;
- Supporting the Senior Engineers and Project Managers, whilst liaising with the designers and drafting teams to ensure designs are delivered on time;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Project Lead or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 3 years' experience in VIC as a post-graduate Civil Design Engineer;
- A solid understanding in the use of DRAINS, MUSIC and 12D;
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including the design of bulk earthworks, stormwater and local roads
- An understanding of RMS codes and standards is beneficial but not a necessity.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established engineering consultancy with a clear career path into project management and design management.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!