In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be able to lead smaller land development projects and related activities under the guidance of the team around you;
- Supporting the Senior Engineers and Project Managers, whilst liaising with the designers and drafters to ensure designs are delivered on time and to client expectations;
- Undertaking site inspections in order to provide accurate designs to developers, local councils and RMS.
- At least 3 years' experience in NSW as a post-graduate Civil Design Engineer;
- A solid understanding in the use of 12D, DRAINS, MUSIC etc.;
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including the design of bulk earthworks, stormwater and local roads;
- An understanding of RMS codes and standards is beneficial but not a necessity.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!