In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be able to lead smaller land development projects and related activities with minimal guidance;
- Supporting the Senior Engineers and Project Managers, whilst liaising with the designers and drafting teams to ensure designs are delivered on time;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Project Lead or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 3 years' experience in WA as a post-graduate Civil Design Engineer;
- A solid understanding in the use of Civil 3D and Autocad;
- Previous experience working on sustainable urban and environmental projects, including the design of constructed wetlands, drainage and hydrology;
- A drive to work within a dynamic team using innovative and creative problem-solving;
- An understanding of WA codes and standards is also beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a well respected Blue-Green Infrastructure and Sustainability engineering consultancy with a clear career path into project management and design management.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474 137 094 for more information!