In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be able to lead urban development projects and related activities with minimal guidance;
- Supporting the Senior Engineers and Managers, whilst liaising with the designers and drafting teams to ensure designs are delivered on time;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Project Lead or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 5 years' experience in NSW as a Civil Design Engineer;
- A solid understanding in the use of DRAINS, MUSIC, Hec-Ras and, ideally, 12D;
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including the design of bulk earthworks, stormwater and local roads
- An understanding of RMS codes and standards is beneficial but not a necessity.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established engineering consultancy with a clear career path into project management. This consultancy is employee owned and has a huge project pipeline in the urban development space as well as a healthy pipeline of defence projects nationally.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!