Talent Web are working on a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Brisbane to work on major infrastructure projects changing the QLD landscape.
The employer is an established multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with a national presence in Australia. With offices across Australia, this is a permanent position in their growing Brisbane office for a talented Civil Engineer looking to continue to develop their career.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Senior Engineer in delivering design and documentation of major infrastructure projects
- Be responsible for liaising with PUP Authorities and Road Authorities, as required
- Training graduate engineers assigned to you
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years' experience in Australia as a Civil Engineer
- A project background in major infrastructure, including highways and rail
- An understanding of 12D, Civil 3D and/or MX software
- Familiarity with TMR standards
Candidates should have at least 3 years' experience working in Australia as a Civil Engineer working on roads, rail and highways projects.
If you have all of the skills and attributes above please apply today or contact Matt King on 0474206173 for a confidential discussion.