This is a great opportunity for a Civil Drafter to work on a great pipeline of diverse projects ranging from single dwellings all the way up to multi-stage, master planned estates. My client is known for their friendly, close-knit team and 21st Century approach to modern, flexible WFH working arrangements.
- Undertaking the drafting of residential projects and related activities under the guidance of the Civil Designers and Engineers;
- Working in a team of civil design professionals, whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Team Leader and fellow staff members to enable efficient communication and delivery of projects;
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant experience as a Civil Drafter;
- Proficient skills in the usage of AutoCAD software;
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including public domain, residential projects and associate infrastructure.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working completely from the comfort of your own home;
- Great pipeline of residential subdivision work across the East Coast;
- Work alongside an experienced, multidisciplinary team of Engineering professionals and advance your career.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Juliana Blaylock on 0474 137 094 for a confidential discussion.