Talent Web are looking for a Civil Designer Drafter on a permanent basis for a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Brisbane to work on land development projects across SE QLD, NSW and overseas.
The company are a consultancy who provide civil, structural and building services engineering services to local authorities and developers locally in SE QLD, NSW and internationally. The company has offices across the East Coast of Australia and provides flexible working, continuous professional development and a relaxed working environment.
In this role you will:
- Design and draft subdivision projects using Civil 3D and AutoCAD
- Assist the civil engineers in ensuring projects are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Work on range of varied, international & domestic projects
- Lead, mentor, & develop a growing civil team
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 4 years' experience working as a Civil Designer in SE QLD in an engineering consultancy
- Proficiency using Civil 3D and AutoCAD software to design and draft subdivision projects
- Solid knowledge of local council codes and standards
- Experience in a client facing role
This is a great opportunity to join a company who holds sustainability as one of their core drivers in business. Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!