A civil and structural engineering specialist consultancy in Brisbane CBD is looking to add to their civil engineering team with Civil Designer who are competent using 12D on land development projects.
The engineering consultancy has been operating for over 30 years in Australia and specialises in the design of major land and urban development projects, including roads, stormwater, flooding, bulk earthworks and master plans.
As a Civil Designer you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and producing drawings and models using 12D and AutoCAD
- Develop and review designs
- Ensure company and client deadlines and expectations are met
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for the position, you will have a proven track record in delivering land development projects in a consultancy environment in Australia. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working on large land development projects in Australia
- Sound knowledge of 12D modelling software and AutoCAD
- Experience managing your own projects and delivering designs without supervision
- Previous experience working in a client facing role
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the below mentioned prompts or contact Matt King directly on 0474206173 to discuss further.
(NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be approached)