We are looking for a Change Analyst to work on initial 12 months engagement with one of the Govt departments based in Chatswood. You are responsible to deliver change management activities to support the adoption and standardisation of a state wide system. You will also support users to transition to the solution thorough change impact analyses to fully understand current practice and system use across all staff group.
Your role is to identify any barriers to effective system use and recommend changes to these. You will formulate change plans to help users transition to the new ways of working incl. assessing change readiness and working closely with users and teams in delivering standardised credentialing practice change.
- Conducting change impact assessments to identify areas of change to be addressed for the successful transition to the state-wide credentialing solution
- Developing change and adoption strategies and plans to improve the use and adoption of systems
- Supporting agencies to develop localised change strategies to support users through facilitation, engagement and material development
- Assessing organisational change readiness and culture assessment to inform engagement and communication strategies
- Developing process maps and facilitating process workshops, and working towards standardisation of processes and system use
- Effective collaboration with a range of key partners including the preparation of updates, reports, correspondence and presentations to diverse audiences
What you'll have:
- Extensive experience in change management in a large or complex environment. Sound knowledge and experience in working with change management tools and methodologies.
- Strong collaboration, influencing and negotiation skills with the capability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Proven experience facilitating workshops/sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders. Confident conducting engagement sessions to large audiences.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills incl ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports and process maps and to propose business solutions.
- Advanced skills in communicating qualitative and quantitative information to varying audiences using MS Office products
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment
If you think you'd be a strong fit and have above skills and experience required, please apply for the role.