This growing property development business has built a strong diversified portfolio and asset base. They are looking to further expand their stable of property assets. With a strong balance sheet and investor backing, and a track record of consistent profitability, the company is poised for further growth and development with a long term focus.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will support the Directors in managing the finance strategy, equity raising, general financial advice and commercial support. You will also oversee the successful completion of income tax, GST returns, cashflow, project reports, accounts and transactional banking by the outsourced accounting function.
This is a part time role suited to an experienced candidate looking to scale back their working hours to two days a week.
- Provide strategic management of group corporate structure and tax management
- Commercial decision support
- Manage group cashflow and provision of monthly management reports
- Cost and revenue optimisation recommendations
- Establish and manage the personal banking relationship
- Oversee the outsourced accounting function
- Manage project spend through project life cycle
- Manage tax matters for the Family Trusts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA / CPA qualified with a background in a Chartered or corporate environment.
- Experience of leading process improvement projects
- Experience providing value add to business operations.
- Experience working with Senior stakeholders
- Hands on management of accounting functions
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Matthew Crossley on 0404 693 509.