- $130K - $160K
- Permanent Role
- South West Sydney Location
This role will be responsible for;
- Developing strong relationships with all retailers in the centre, whilst ensuring the best outcome for the asset owner
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasting, reporting regularly on centre performance and new initiatives to improve this
- Manage tenant direct income and expenses
- Deliver first class customer experience and presentation standards in the centre - working closely with the operations team.
- Ensure all the lease terms and licences are correctly adhered to by tenants
The successful candidate for this role will have;
- Previous experience in the Retail Property industry
- Experience in either a centre management role or with a strong past experience in a Retail Property
- Excellent communication and stake holder management skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced negotiation skills and a strong financial acumen
- Strong management experience and a track record in managing successful teams
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa email@example.com, or call now on 0430010756.