ABOUT THE COMPANY
Market leading global property group with a large portfolio of retail assets. They pride themselves on innovation and collaboration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Casual mall leasing executive role within the retail portfolio team, you will identify, strategize and maximise additional pop up leasing income and new client opportunities.
- Hands on management and administrations.
- Sourcing pop up retailers that will enhance the current retail mix at each centre, and continuously seeking innovative ways to lease vacant shops and drive income, that are relevant to the customer experience.
- Monitoring, reforecasting and prudent management of all budgets
- Proactively sourcing new business and ongoing sales opportunities and identifying high quality leads
- Continuously reviewing and refining each Centre's Pop Up Strategy
- Driving improvements and maximising efficiency of the pop-up procedures to enhance the retailer and customer experience
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in the retail or sales industry is advantageous
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- Proven track record in sales and driving new business.
- Current drivers license and own transportation are essential.
- Exposure to internal and external stakeholders.
- Dealing with premium assets
- Competitive package
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.