Supportive financial services organisation with strong values.
As Case Manager, you will own a portfolio of claims and be responsible for making sure that claims are correctly set up and paid correctly.
- Take ownership of the claims process from start to finish
- Liaise with insurers, trustees and members
- Hold the claim together
- Send information to the insurer
- Previous Case Manager experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Life insurance experience highly desirable
- Superannuation experience highly desirable