CAPITAL TRANSACTIONS ANALYST - SYDNEY - $130k -140k + Bonuses
About the employer
Our client is a diversified property group with a broad suite of assets and funds across their portfolio. The business has grown significantly in the last decade and continues to be an impressive player across the national property landscape.
What's on offer
The Analyst is responsible for providing analytical a support across a growing and mixed real estate portfolio. The role will position candidates for further career progression within capital transactions as well as development and funds management disciplines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysis of a range of opportunities across multiple real estate sectors and geographical markets;
- Transactions and development analysis;
- Development and management of robust financial models to analyse investment opportunities;
- Monthly/Quarterly valuation reporting of existing portfolio of assets;
- Real estate due diligence execution across transactions;
- Data management.
- Bachelor degree qualified in finance, real estate or other relevant degree;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Excel modelling skills are required for this role;
- Must have had a background of real estate valuations or another equivalent analytical role within the property sphere totalling a minimum of 3 years' experience;
- The ability and desire to be a team player and assist in various projects and deals where necessary.
For information regarding the role please apply to the link attached.
Capital Transactions Analyst
Salary C. $140k