- North Sydney location
- Not For Profit organisation
- 3 week contract
I am proud to be on the search for a Campaign Analyst for a charity organisation. You will be responsible for supporting a data-driven approach to fundraising, including data preparation /extraction /importing, campaign reporting and data analysis.
The duties will include:
- Provide actionable insights that inform effective and efficient fundraising strategies, with statistically robust and accurate analysis and benchmarks
- Proactive identification of data-driven opportunities that grow regular and single giving, including the identification of internal prospects for major gift and bequest programs
- Undertake post campaign analysis, producing reports that show results for key metrics, measure overall campaign effectiveness and provide recommendations for future campaigns
Your experience should be:
- Hands-on experience of campaign data management, response evaluation, benchmarking and reporting an advantage
- Pro-active and highly motivated self-starter, with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated project management skills, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to liaise with and influence a diverse range of people at all levels
I am interviewing for this role immediately so please hit APPLY today.