The Business Systems Analyst (ICT) reviews and analyses the organisations' business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic ICT objectives are met
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine impact and resolve issues
- Provide accurate advice about business and technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions
- Identify and document business and technical requirements ensuring that all customer requirements are understood and managed appropriately.
Project Specific Requirements:
- Meet with Business Stakeholders to gain context of the business areas involved
- Document or review and update existing documentation around business processes
- Gather low level business requirements and validate alignment against documented high level requirements
- Conduct a GAP analysis to identify the requirements for pricing by NPS, and the business unit and/or program to deliver the balance of requirements external to HOMES
- Conduct a Gap analysis on existing Contract Management systems against the low level requirements and ICT strategic direction
- Produce high quality accurate documentation using existing templates
- BABOK or PRINCE2 qualification is desirable but not essential
Please not that role location will be mainly at Ashfield, however you have to be willing to work occasionally in their Liverpool and Parramatta locations. If you believe that you have right capabilities, skills and experience, please apply for the role below.