An experienced Business Support Executive is required for a fast paced, multi-dimensional I.T. services business on a long term, high paying daily rate contract based in Chatswood.
To be successful, you will have previously provided support within an I.T. services environment (preferably infrastructure/managed services) have a high attention to detail, excel at building relationships across all levels and have a positive can-do attitude.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage and update the organisational structure charts for the relevant Service Delivery division including providing assistance with administering with direct association to HR workforce system.
- Governing the content & updates for the Service Delivery division's SharePoint Portal including auditing & publishing relevant documentation.
- Updating and maintaining of all staff assets in the register (AFM).
- Provide support and assistance with documenting processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standards.
- Schedule and provide secretariat services for monthly meetings (Group Manager/Team Manager).
- Where required assist Group and Team Managers in creating and/or prepare Expenditure Approval Form (EAF) requests and submit for approval.
- Monitor and report on completion of mandatory training for Business Management staff and advise non-compliant Business Management staff to ensure completion and compliance.
- Establish a Service Delivery staff register including staff locations, contact details, Stafflink Identifications, position descriptions, employment status, team organisational structures, and site details.
- Maintain a list of Vendor Contact details.
If you believe you have the required experience, and would like to find out more, please apply now with a copy of your resume for more details.