A large Sydney based Industry Super fund is now looking to hire a Business Analyst/Risk Consultant for a large CPS234 remediation program. The assignments will be for 9 mnths and pay up to $950/d (incl. Super). The organisation has budgeted >$50m for innovation over the next 3yrs, so a wonderful time to consider joining.
You'll be responsible for:
You will be playing a key part in accelerating the organisations Risk Assessment capabilities in addition to ensuring all of APRAs recommendations are met.
What you'll have:
- Prior CPS234 project experience
- Developed all IT Governance documentation required for CPS234 compliance including; IT processes, guidelines, standards, policies, frameworks, information asset classification, with appropriate SME's
- Developed an IT/ Cyber Risk and Controls Register.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at board level
- Developing the Cyber Incident Response Plan
- Ability to elicit requirements from stakeholders at all levels
This is an exciting role to help lead change and improvement within a growing organisation with excellent reputation in the market.
To learn more and apply, please click "Apply" or get in touch directly with Ivan on 0478 129 450