This exciting Business Process Analyst role involves documenting and analysing as-is processes, create end-to-end automation solution designs, and managing the onboarding of new vendors. The role also involves working with business teams to onboard new clients as a part of a vendor consolidation project.
DAY TO DAY:
- Engaging with process owners and having end to end ownership of vendor consolidation project (discovery, analysis, testing, training and implementation)
- Independently leading the review of business process, architecture and design
- Identifying and extracting requirements using a range of business analysis tools; such as interviews, document analysis, workshops and side by side observations
- Evaluating information and data to determine problems/opportunities/solutions
- Contributing to estimation of development, and drive and manage performance of code development to ensure target timeframes are achieved
- Assessing risk on any new and changed systems/processes and recommending controls where required
- Building and presenting recommendations, findings and options to Senior Management ensuring expectations are understood and agreed
- Business Analysis qualifications are desirable
- Change Management qualifications are desirable
- Experience in owning and managing multiple initiatives end to end
- Background in delivery of automation or technology enabled business solutions
- Significant experience in facilitating and leading process discovery activity to quickly assess improvement or automation opportunity
- Proven stakeholder, relationship management
- Reach out to Ivan on 0478 129 450 or alternatively send through your CV by applying to this advertisement.