My client is looking for a Business Process Analyst to support and drive the development and implementation of new system and business processes. This is associated with a larger Finance Transformation.
In this case, the Business Process Analyst will be a key enabler of change, process analysis and ensure effective delivery of various smaller initiatives that will drive the transformation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of finance systems and associated processes, have a finance background, be Lean Six Sigma certified and have at least 4-5 years experience in a Business Process Analysis role.
- Support the end to end delivery of key projects associated with the Transformation, from inception through to implementation and BAU state
- Assist with the development business solutions, vision, scope and governance frameworks
- Report on project budgets, milestones, schedules, and overall status to ensure full visibility
- Gather requirements to gain a solid understanding of current state and identify business needs, and translate into to be state
- Assess the impact of system developments and enhancements on multiple systems and finance business processes relevant for business improvement
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, build exceptional relationships and align project objectives to stakeholders expectations
- Facilitate workshops and present findings to relevant project team members, stakeholders and users
This is an initial 12-month fixed term contract with the view to extend or merge into a permanent role. Please apply showcasing your skill set relevant to this job description.
Hannah Banks - LinkedIn