We are seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst to work as part of the ITS, Specialist Solutions team. You will have a relevant Business Analyst experience combined with excellent communication skills.
You'll be responsible for;
- Leading the project team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements.
- Ensuring that the business requirements, use cases, and objectives are being addressed throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Acting as a interface with business stakeholders to capture the application objectives and requirements.
- Planning and executing DCO and Elaboration sessions. Ensure business stakeholder representation.
- Documenting business rules, assist with class structure design from the perspective of business needs, design and configure rules & flows, assist with draft UI & draft flow for development
- Updating and validating the functional backlog, by ensuring requirements are captured in use cases, requirements and design templates as part of DCO, validating development work, and validating test scenarios.
- Ensuring that the enterprise standards are adhered to including storage of artefacts, traceability, version control & change control.
What you'll have;
- 5+ years of active business process architecture, most recently on Pega version 7.1+ frameworks.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with various development teams, Architects, Test Analysts, Testers, and most importantly Business Stakeholders.
- Able to work under pressure, team member oriented, with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven experience in the generation of application profiles and application documentation
If you have the above skills and experience, please apply for the role if you'd like to learn more.