- Group FP&A role within a growing, diverse and challenging environment
- Provide financial information to stakeholders in a visually engaging way
- Interact with senior stakeholders, providing insightful commentary that makes the numbers come to life
I am working with a large and complex Australian corporate in a diverse and ever-changing industry, supporting the Head of Group FP&A to recruit an experienced financial and commercial analyst. The key focus of the role is to:
- Create and develop the annual budget and forecast
- To regularly update the rolling forecast and effectively articulate the reasons for any variance
- Analyse and explain variances between actual results against the budget and forecast
- Providing ongoing analysis of financial performance
- Deliver high quality reporting, visualising the data using clear and intuitive dashboards
- Identify process improvement opportunities
You will also be a team player within the group finance team and provide additional support where needed to deliver the consolidated group reporting.
You will be CA/CPA qualified with a track record of delivering budgets, forecasts and reporting. Your strong analytic abilities will be complemented with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a good working knowledge or business intelligence and data analytic tools (TM1 and Tableau preferred). This is a testing environment which provides a great landscape for career development as a finance professional, however, you must be comfortable working in a deadline driven environment in which you will be asked to continually juggle conflicting priorities and deliverables.
If this has captured your interest then please apply by following the prompts. For further information please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720, however, it is much easier to assess your fit for the role if a CV has been provided to review whilst on the phone.