You have an opportunity to work with a market leading, global continuous testing company that embraces Agile, DevOps and one which has the most innovative technologies for simplifying testing for even the most complex enterprise applications.
We're looking for a dynamic, talented and proactive Business Development Representative to join to a company where the expectation is that they will promote your development, individuality and creativity and in return you work hard. You must be able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams and should thrive in a fast-paced culture.
Day-to-day you will research prospective customers, develop creative outreach strategies, and identify new sales opportunities. You will lead initial conversations with potential customers and identify how you can help them to accelerate Digital Transformation.
What you'll be doing:
- Prospecting, educating, qualifying, and developing accounts by using inbound leads to create qualified sales opportunities
- Developing a strong knowledge in both industry and product; you will be the SME in this field
- Utilising tools incl. LinkedIn and Salesforce, to effectively move prospective customers through the funnel
- Reaching out to potential customers via phone, email, social media, and other methods and keeping your daily activity high
- Effectively communicating the value and benefits to prospects
- Collaborating with Field Sales Reps on target accounts and territory planning
- Consistently achieving your KPI's to ensure territory revenue objectives
What you'll have:
- A University degree
- Previous sales/lead generation experience - you should be able to qualify hot/warm leads and produce your own leads via various channels (website, demo trials, sponsors and events etc.)
- The ability to nurture and understand client's needs and challenges.
- Technical enthusiasm with strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer support skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A competitive attitude and a drive to succeed
What's on offer?
- An attractive salary, performance driven incentives
- Week's training overseas (Europe)
- Lively atmosphere in a rapidly growing company
- Personal and professional development
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Great events for employees
- Flexible working-times
You will have an opportunity to work with some exceptionally smart and driven individuals whilst developing/supporting a product which is outperforming competition. If you would like to learn more you can contact Peter on 8075 9910.