Competitive salary | Attractive benefits | Cutting-edge technologies | Flexible working
Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager with a strong focus on data to join a global, award-winning organisation who influences the future of connected cars, IoT, autonomous driving and smart cities.
My client has a proud, honest heritage with an exciting vision for the future of innovative, life-changing technology solutions. They believe in making the world a better place by transforming the way the world lives, moves and interacts.
- Do you want to work collaboratively with an exciting, highly motivated team of likeminded professionals who truly believe in the company and its vision?
- Are you looking for an exciting, new role where you can help redefine and influence the strategy and plan for the delivery of all current and future requirements?
- Do you want to work for a company whose main focus is innovation that challenges the status quo?
This is an exciting position working for a rapidly expanding company who offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and the freedom to be as forward thinking and innovative as possible.
The principal responsibility of this role:
As the Business Development Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Data Acquisition to;
- Lead negotiation strategies with key clients that deliver to business objectives and reach their goals
- Develop the annual strategy and plan for the region
- Coordinating the Data Acquisition activities in the region
- Implement existing strategies to help support the achievement of targeted results against data acquisition objectives
Key experience required:
- 8+ years working experience in either data sourcing, business development, product or procurement
- Bachelor's Degree in an associated field in Business Administration, Economics or Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of Maps and Location-Based services or related field
- Experience with supplier relationship management, sourcing and vendor management
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to work with teams both on and off-shore
To be the ideal person for this role you will be a result-oriented, adventurous, and ambitious person. You will be an experience person who is comfortable in their own skin and is able, and willing, to push back and fight for something they believe in.
If this role sounds like you please apply to the position or contact me on either 0280759921 or 0452516542 for more information