Talent Web are on the lookout for a Business Development Manager for a civil and structural engineering consultancy in the Sydney CBD. The Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting and establishing relationships with new clients across NSW.
In this role, your key accountabilities will include:
- Identifying and engaging with target customers and business partners to develop a thorough understanding of their requirements and needs.
- Creating a unique selling proposition, based on solid technical services knowledge, that will meet and exceed all potential requirements and expectations.
- Improving existing key accounts by developing and strengthening positive relationships.
- Actively engaging and positively representing the consultancy within related industry groups.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Sound knowledge of, and experience in, the engineering industry in Australia.
- Strong skills in developing and executing sales strategy.
- The confidence and technical ability to communicate and engage with people across the technical spectrum such as Developers, Project Managers, Contractors and at Corporate level (B2B).
- An outgoing and confident personality with a high degree of energy, passion, optimism and resilience.
- Strong understanding of building client relationships and utilising various networks to effectively build the business.
- A high level of technical knowledge. A Civil or Structural Engineering degree or formal qualifications will be an advantage.
This role allows for a real opportunity to broaden your horizons, build strong relationships with various stakeholders and make a real difference.
If this role looks like it could be of interest get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link today.