Competitive salary | Attractive benefits | Cutting-edge technologies | Flexible working
Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Lead with a strong focus on data to join a global, award-winning organisation who influences the future of connected cars, IoT, autonomous driving and smart cities.
My client has a proud and honest heritage with an exciting vision for the future of innovative, life-changing technology solutions. They believe in making the world a better place by transforming the way the world lives, moves and interacts.
- Do you want to work collaboratively with an exciting, highly motivated team of likeminded professionals who truly believe in the company and its vision?
- Are you looking for an exciting, new role where you can help redefine and influence the strategy and plan for the delivery of current and future requirements?
- Do you want to work for a company whose main focus is innovation that challenges the status quo?
This is an exciting position working for a rapidly expanding company who offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and the freedom to be as forward thinking and innovative as possible.
The principal responsibility of this role:
As the Business Development Lead, you will work closely with the Business Development Manager Head of Data Acquisition to;
- Develop the annual strategy and plan for New Zealand
- Implement the strategies set forth and communicated by the BDM & Head of Data Acquisition
- Lead negotiations and data acquisition engagements
- Presenting update to all relevant suppliers
- Creating, renegotiating, renewing, and discontinuing agreements in cooperation with internal stakeholders
Key experience required:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in procurement or business development
- Bachelor's Degree in spatial or GIS or similar field
- Knowledge of Maps and Location-Based services or related field
- Experience with B2B relationship management
- Must have an analytical mind set. You will be comfortable with numbers with the ability to gather and analyse data
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels
If this role sounds like you please apply to the position or contact me on either 0280759921 or 0452516542 or email on for more information