You will be looking to play a leading role in business growth, with strategic overview and direction of the Business Customer team of sales and support professionals, to understand business customers’ needs and deliver value-add solutions.
Specifically, your team will be responsible for the commercialisation of electricity and environmental products for business customers under 10,000 MWh. With support from the business, you will be required to:
- Develop appropriate systems (automated where possible) and processes to enable the compliant sale of retail products to customers.
- Define the features of potential value-added services, supported by new technologies.
- Manage compliance of internal and regulatory obligations.
- Execute on the Sales Plan and hold accountability for meeting targets.
- Develop a sales reporting framework to provide the business with a clear view of customer opportunities and pipeline.
- Manage internal processes and systems regarding customer liaison, onboarding, and ongoing management with accurate CRM records.
- Identify and target growth opportunities across regions and customer segments, such as Embedded Networks, SME Retail, etc., from business case to implementation stages.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or other relevant discipline
- 7 years+ work experience in the Australian market preferably within a retail sales and pricing focus.
- Considerable knowledge of the Australian Energy and Environmental Market, its participants, and relevant regulations and frameworks.