An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced, highly personable functional/business focused ICT Business Analyst within a large and progressive state Government Department.
The successful candidate will be the interface between the business and the digital ICT department, mapping out business requirements, producing current workflow and operating state models and translating those into documents that are easily understood by the team of architects.
Having a strong focus to produce high quality documentation that dovetails with the overarching digital strategy, you'll be working on one major, high profile and well funded program along with a number of smaller but equally critical projects that will propel the current work state into the digital age and future proof the department for anticipated business demands.
The key accountabilities for this role are listed below:
- Enhance business systems by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives and corporate plans
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions
- Guide and support team members to provide customer focussed services
Any experience within the public or private health sector will be a distinct advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply now via the button below.