Business Analyst | R & VBA
- Develop complex modelling for our advertising sales business
- Australia's most influential media organisation
- Pioneering the way forward to lead the market
Maintenance and Development of complex modelling that is used to produce the first major profitability metric to the used across the advertising sales business.
What's the role?
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure relevant data inputs are received on time and have high data integrity
- Identify opportunities to streamline reporting and processes
- Production of ad-hoc reporting analysis using excel, R, Tableau or other reporting tools that can handle big data sets
Who are you?`
- At least 5 years' experience from Business Analyst roles
- Advance experience in R and prefer VB Script skilled
- Strong communication, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Ability to influence and lead professional staff, contractors, and multi-disciplinary teams
- Methodical analytical mindset and comfortable working within a structured agile
- (Scrum) framework
- Strong analytical background, with a B.Sc. degree in a related field
What's in it for you?
- Lucrative pay rate
- Collaborative environment
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Exposure to global operations and networks
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly below or reach out to Alastair Pickering.