SaaS/Platform Background Essential | Agile/Scrum Experience Essential | Great Communication Skills and a Passion for Product Experience Growth Essential
This varied, challenging and interesting role exists within a growing and highly successful Australian SaaS company. They are currently rebuilding their entire platform and fixing up their end-to-end processes, this role will focus (initially) on the Business Analysis requirements within that, and on helping them achieve their goal of being ready to “sell” this platform by early 2023.
We are looking for a passionate action-orientated Product Owner with a BA background.
Our clients’ customers are medium – large Enterprises and Government departments and so a B2B background is a must. Working under the Product Lead you will be leading one to two cross-functional development teams, consisting of UX designers, developers, and QA. You have the opportunity to join a nimble business and will be surrounded by 19 other Product and Engineering specialists. As your domain experience develops, you will play a core role in driving the direction of their business.
On offer is a hybrid WFH/WFO environment, their head office is located at Barangaroo, Sydney, and they also have offices in Melbourne and Sofia. Working arrangements are flexible, with some team members located close to their offices coming in one day a week to collaborate.
As Product Owner you will:
- Work with the Product Lead, manage the product roadmap delivery with high-level priority setting and planning
- Support development teams with functional detail for solution designs
- Create, maintain, and refine the product backlog
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies: daily stand-up, refinement, retrospective and sprint reviews
- Partner with sales, customers success, UX and technical leads to develop solutions from ideas
- Communicate and clarify solution design with stakeholders; ensuring solutions meet customer needs or pain points
- 3 years’+ of experience as a Business Analyst
- 1 year + experience as a Product Owner
- Experience of working in an Agile, SCRUM environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Possess a good base technical understanding of integration, API and data structure
- Be well organized and comfortable with Jira and Confluence as key tools
- Contributing to a growing, successful, and market-leading organisation.
- The opportunity to transition away from Business Analysis and into a full end-to-end Product role.
- An environment that is driven, ambitious and challenging the ‘norm’
- The support of a fantastic team and CEO.
- Working with people who are vibrant, engaged and driven to what they are trying to achieve.