My client is searching for a Process Improvement Analyst within the transformation team, you'll be part of a high-performing team providing proactive and strategic support in delivering transformation in the Finance capacity.
As the program goes underway the transformation team is expected to evolve as grow to meet the demand of the work. With this in mind, my client is looking to identify Process Improvement Business Analysts to play a key role in supporting the delivery of the project as well as building an efficient change team to ensure deliverables and key milestones are met.
- You'll support the end to end delivery of key projects associated with Finance Transformation, from inception through to implementation and operationalisation
- Ensure all key Finance Projects are managed appropriately through assisting with the development of effective project solutions, vision, scope, governance frameworks, risks and issue management as well as benefits tracking and consistent status reporting
- Assist finance transformation project managers with reporting on project budgets, milestones, schedules, and overall status to ensure full visibility of the Transformation to key stakeholders
Your skills, qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge and practical application of process improvement frameworks
- Prince 2, Agile or other equivalent project management qualifications preferred
- University degree in Finance, Commerce or Accounting, something similar
- Strong understanding of Finance systems, processes and operations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong numerical, analytical, and presentation skills
If this sounds like something you may like to consider go ahead and apply via Seek or feel free to reach out to Amy Benton directly on LinkedIn